TX-500




...Found out a deep Nintendo Switch case fits my TX-500. Have the radio mounted via velcro to the shelf, which will tilt to different angles. Underneath, there is enough room for a 4.5Ah Bioenno, power cable, 61' wire (which is resonant on 40 and 20 with my Spark Plug EFHW), Digirig w/ cables, and mic. In the lid, I keep a couple RG174/316 jumpers, the Spark Plug, and some other odds and ends.
Buttons up into a nice compact unit for tossing in my SOTA pack. I can run that radio 9+ hours on that particular battery. Removing all the cables and such from that compartment allows me to store two them if needed. 📻📡🌎
Поделитесь этой страницей
Your opinion write your comment here on our website.....

Comments

News

Активизация Палестины

BBC internet radio petition gathers pace

Pitcairn Island DXpedition

AMSAT at the Thunderbird Hamfest